Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things are SLOWLY getting easier.



















I am trying to wean from this damn pump. I am tired of looking at it! I was pumping 16 to 20 oz every 3 hours and I am finally down to 6oz every 5 hours! It is taking forever. I am glad I did it for the boys, but it was honestly miserable. I had way too much milk. Thankfully I have a lot frozen, so I am set for awhile. I am looking forward to going places without having to bring this big ass thing every where I go! My cousin Terri's wedding is this weekend. I hoped to not have to pump in the car again, but it doesn't look like I will be done by then. I can't wait for the freedom and to be able to get this table out of my living room. I thought I wanted big boobs, but I want my small ladies back!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I am super impressed with you for exclusively pumping for so long! Life does get easier once you are done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exclusively pumping is way harder than nursing...I know b/c I did both. The pump and I had a love/hate relationship. You have done so well w/ this. I am so impressed w/ all of it! TWINS!!...and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete