Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poor little Rendin


For some reason this little boy fusses all day long now. It started last week. The doctor said to try switching him from
breast milk to formula. Enfamil Nutramigen. I guess we are seeing if he has some sort of allergy, like milk or wheat. It sucks because I have so much milk stored and I wanted him to be on breast milk for 6 months. We will try anything though. After 6 months he can switch back. Poor little guy. He can't sleep unless he is swaddled really tight and he can't suck hard enough on his paci. The formula smells really bad and so do the poops now. We are hoping something helps. It is really sad to hear him cry all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Rendin Brooks! Although your mommmy & daddy will remember this hard time, you won't...& that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete