Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Four months today

We had our four month well check today. Here are their stats: Rendin: 14.3 lbs, 37% height: 23 3/4 12% (shorty) head: 41 20% Rex: 13.2 lbs 17% height: 23 3/4 (shorty) head: 41 cm 20% So Ren weighs 1 lb more than Rex now. I'm sure it's the formula I had to switch him to. They had a good check up, except the shots. We were given permission to start sleep training. We are going to start tonight. I am not looking forward to it, but it is very much necessary. Ren is no problem. He sleeps his 6 to 8 hours. We will have to work with Rex. Oh man! I hope I can do it. I can't stand when the cry turns to a scream. Tough love I guess.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard but if you stick with it, you really, really will have a much better baby! I promise! And you know I am the wimp of all mothers. :)

    ReplyDelete