Thursday, March 24, 2011

AHHHHHHH! SLEEP!

These boys were fed at 8:30 last night and then put to bed and they woke up at 5am! Amazing! I got 6 hours of sleep. Not straight sleep because I had to pump, but 6 actual hours. We feel like we over slept this morning. I can't even believe it. I hope this continues. Rex was waking up every 3 to 4 hours and fussing. We took out his wedge because he just rolls off of it. I fed him another half an ounce, and I woke him early from his evening nap. I don't know if they sleep so much because they were preemies, but they can only stay awake an hour at a time. I wonder what of the three things worked?

3 comments:

  1. Try them all again! That is such great news - isn't sleep amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They slept good at night b/c they slept good during the day. You are doing it right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that you're getting something to work - and that's tough with one baby, but extremely hard with two! Go Missy!

    ReplyDelete