Friday, January 11, 2013

Blog or not

I can't decide if I should give up the blog or not. I don't really have much to blog about other than the boys. I also don't like the fact that you can't download your pictures to the blog from your iPhone. That would be so much easier if it were possible. I'm going to give this a shot and see how it goes. Let's start with the boys, of course. They have had one sickness after another. Around their 2nd birthday they had 4 different viruses. They had a vomiting virus (I also had it), a fever virus, hand foot and mouth (the worst), and of course a sinus infection. Then over the Christmas Holiday they had walking pneumonia. I know it's because they started school, but we need a break from the germs! When do they stop catching every little thing? They have had more runny nose days than not. They look so pitiful in these pictures. I hate when they are sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment