Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year

I don't do resolutions but there are some things I would like to accomplish/ change for the New Year:

1. I am currently training to run a 10k with a friend. I have about 3 months to train myself ( I bought an app on my i phone). This is an easy run for many, but not for me!! I am out of shape!!

2. Stop worrying so much. I may need to close my facebook account. I keep reading all of these sad things happening every where.

3. Cook more meals. We have been doing good so far, but I need to add more dishes to my cooking.

4. Clean out my junk room. The problem is I don't know what to use the room for. It's next to Rendin's room, so I can't exercise in there (too loud). Hmmmmm.

There are many more things, but I can't think of them now

No comments:

Post a Comment