Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The boys

These are beans he stole from the refrigerator!

Now Ren wants to play with the beans!

Magnets!

Reading his books
I now have two walkers which means they are every where now. I am working on switching them from two naps to one. Yesterday was the first day and they did good. Their words: Rex: This, ball, Belle, that, bah ( for his bunny), mama, and dada. Rendin: Ball, belle, bah (for bunny) Ga (for everything), bore (more), and Go Go (Jo Jo for John). They love balls and books. If I take them outside it is very hard to bring them back in. They just discovered magnets, but haven't figured out they don't stick to everything. I can't open the fridge around them or they think they can take everything out. Basically I have two little messes running around here!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I wonder when someone will say Mimi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the boys like my beans.helps them stay little toots.

    ReplyDelete