Thursday, November 10, 2011

No more bottles!


Today is the last day the boys will be taking bottles and formula. After today they are officially on their sippy cups (with straws) and Almond Milk!! Woo hoo! No more bottles. I am so glad. We have bottles every where. We were washing 8 bottle parts every day and running our dish washer every day. Most people are sad when they are done with bottles, but not us. I am excited to move forward! Look at this mess on my counter. It has been here for 11 months now and I will finally have room for other crap! I'll let you know how they do tomorrow. I'm sure it will be an experience! Luckily David is off to help me through it.

4 comments:

  1. Go Missy, go! Great timing with David there to help you. And they were both happier today - wondering about the milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mother of two.next they will be chewing on a chicken leg,happy days. biggin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little sad the bottles are gone. But, happy for you! Man, they grow fast!!!

    ReplyDelete