Friday, November 25, 2011

The boys first Thanksgiving!

A little play time before lunch

Pappy and Rendin

Getting all the food ready! The paper towel holder looks like it is poking John's butt!

Adly and Rex

Who me? (Holt)

Thanksgiving lunch went well. They loved the food.

Yummmm

 Val fed them for me during Dinner with Mimi and Biggin, so I could eat with everyone. (What a nice Auntie)

Rendin laying on Dakota. (his step cousin, haha)
There are no pictures of me or my Mom and Biggin. I promise we were all there. The boys had a lot of fun. I can't wait for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Christmas either! Those are cute pics,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love you R & R. I'm happy to feed them anytime too! Ren just needed a little cranberry added to the mix to make all the food taste good! :)

    ReplyDelete