Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rambling

I am 31 years old today and the reason for this post is not for birthday wishes, but to say I don't know how girls raise babies at a young age. This is so much work! It is so hard! Maybe I am just a wuss but whew, by the end of the day I am done! I love that they go to bed at 7 so I have the evening to myself. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with them, but some days it is tough. I can't wait to get through with reflux and that third nap! I was told that they would quit spitting up when they start walking. Let's hope they aren't late walkers. Rex was 1 % in height, (oh my) and Ren was 7% ( not much taller). I was worried about this but read that preemies catch up on height last. They won't be tall I'm sure, but let's hope they pass up 10%!!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa-

    Your boys are sooo cute. Kids are so much fun but a lot of work too. I can't even imagine having twins. You are doing a great job. Happy Birthday too.

    Terri Haracz (Havlik)

    PS If you get a chance send me an email. I would love to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, what's your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always felt the same way (and still do some days), and I am not even home with my child all day. I don't know how you do it all...you have done a great job, and should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you would need that huh. :)

    tharacz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete