Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting ready for the Holidays!!



I ordered their costumes for Halloween, only for a picture and they will be packed away. Rex will be a shark and Rendin will be a Dragon! I can't wait to put them in it. I'm sure they will hate it!
I also ordered their stockings for Christmas! Pottery Barn came out with some cute ones this year, so I went ahead and ordered them. This Christmas we will actually decorate and they will actually be awake to see what is going on. They won't really get it, but at least they will be awake!

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT for Christmas - it's going to be CRAZY this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just get more and more fun?? I'm excited for this year b/c I think Trent is going to start understanding a little bit of what's going on!!! Hopefully! -Allena

    ReplyDelete