Sunday, August 21, 2011

Venting

My boys are approaching 9 months. I was told that their reflux would improve with each milestone. For example when they sit up it will get better or when they start to crawl it will also get a little better. Well, let me just say that is incorrect. At 5 months it got a little worse. It is definitely better than when they were infants, but it is still bad. I still do 2 loads of their laundry every night. This includes a couple out fit changes, 2 crib sheets, numerous cloth diapers I use to wipe up spit up, and the big blanket I have to lay on the floor every day. Ahhhh! I am so ready for this to be over with. I feel bad for them. They take medicine every four hours to control the burn. I know I am lucky that they came right home and did not spend any time in the NICU, but I still have to vent. It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment