Thursday, July 21, 2011

Facts about the boys:

They will be 8 months on the 29th.They are so different it is hard to say they are twins.  Rex : Used to rock back and forth, I am pretty sure he forgot how to do that. He can sit and of course log roll every where. He has two teeth. His eyes are still a weird blue, just waiting for the color they decide to become. He still spits up all the time but eats great. He gets bored easily with toys and needs new things to do all the time. He loves to jump!

Ren: Is pretty much crawling up and over everything. He is a mess, never wanting to sit still. He is the hardest baby to hold! He also has two teeth and the weird blue eyes. He is of course still a spitter and screams (his way of  talking) all the time now. He is great at playing alone and with one toy for a long time. He is an inspector of all objects.

My blog is always about these boys because I don't do anything else right now.  I am hoping when they turn a year this reflux will go away. It is so hard to go places with them with all of the spit up. They still take 2-3 naps a day and my friends make fun of me for sticking to a schedule so tightly. I have learned this is the only way to keep my sanity.   Maybe next year my blog will be a little more exciting??

5 comments:

  1. You'll be happy to have all this documented in the future. I look back on stuff from last year and have forgotten so much stuff. I felt the same way for a long time - my life revolved around Trent. Now there's a little more time to do stuff for me. I can't imagine w/ 2 babies!

    The $200 was hard to swallow but SO worth it!

    -Allena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the blog. My nephews are the sweetest, cutest things ever. xoxoxoxo R & R...your auntie loves you tons!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize...we only read to hear about the boys. Just kidding. I would like to take 2-3 naps a day. I would stick with that as long as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the correct way to say it is Missy and the boys. you will always be a big part of the boys life,and theirs,yours.you are a big part of what makes the boys interesting.you even have biggin reading your blog,or whatever you call this. love biggin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biggin, I don't understand your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete