Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day!

David bought me a bike! A beach cruiser so I can ride with Val, Holt, and Adly. Eventually the boys, but that will be awhile. He also bought me the attachment that goes on the back to pull the boys in. It looks like a tent on wheels.  They can't get in there until they are 1. It makes me a little nervous. I don't know how safe it is, especially since I am not the best on the bike yet. I have 7 months to practice though! It is so fun! I cruised the neighborhood today. Val and I will be biking in the evenings when we can for exercise.  They aren's that expensive. I think he got it at Academy. Go and get one. You will love it!

2 comments:

  1. I have thought about biking for a while - thinking Trent would enjoy it with me - but I am a chicken! I am terrible on a bike. Maybe I'll see how you do for a while first. :) Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not athletic at all! But, this bike is awesome. The cruizer is the best! I can't wait to go on bike rides w/ y'all! Where is your helmet in this pic?
    Also, to comment on the fussiness post, my playgroup of moms and I were just discussing today how our 4 & 6 year olds still fuss around 5ish. It's different now though, it's whining now...even more annoying. Feeding time I guess. One day it'll get better...I think!

    ReplyDelete